International Construction Consultants (ICC) is completely independent and construction management is our only business; it enables us to provide a specialized professional service that will assist clients in identifying solutions and minimizing their risk. To that end we are able to recognize the needs of each client and provide an independent, timely and objective assessment of their projects.
This combination of expertise in construction management, cost planning, cost control, value engineering, feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis, lifecycle costing, cost estimating, project management, owner representation, CPM scheduling, contract administration, claims evaluation, claims avoidance/prevention and claims preparation has given us the capability, know how and credibility to provide our clients with the advice that keeps their projects running effectively. Our comprehensive approach will provide you with the assurance that, as your advocate throughout the pre-planning, design and construction phases, you will have an independent representative who only has your interest throughout the construction process.
Looking for an independent advisor that can provide you with assurance throughout your project and has your interests throughout the whole construction process.
Completely independent and construction management is our only business; it enables us to provide a specialized professional service that will assist you and your business.
We have the capability, know how and credibility to provide our clients with the advice that keeps their projects running effectively.
ICC has a staff of experts in construction cost control from design through to completion of the project, quantity surveying*, engineering, scheduling, estimating, claims avoidance/prevention and claims preparation. Our professionals form a highly skilled team with hands-on experience, delivering a broad spectrum of high quality services and integrated solutions for our clients. We also have bilingual personnel fluent in Spanish.
ICC’s key personnel have worked for major oil companies, manufacturing companies, public owners, large construction andengineering companies, mechanical and electrical contractors, various types of subcontractors, and consulting firms. This experience covers projects in over 40 different states within the USA and numerous countries throughout the world, ranging in cost from the tens of thousands to over two billion dollars.
ICC has extensive experience on a variety of different types of projects, and we will assign senior level managers with the experience and understanding of your project in order to provide our clients with a high-quality work product with cost effective results.
Quantity Surveyor* A Quantity Surveyor (QS) is a professional working within the construction industry. His role, in general terms, is to manage a range of activities whereby they would be responsible for all legal, cost and commercial matters within construction projects. Please see www.rics.org for more information.
Want to know more?
ICC staff has Membership and Affiliations with the following Professional Organizations:
- American Bar Association ( ABA )
- Dispute Resolution Section
- Litigation Section
- Project Management Institute of America (PMI)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- American Association for Cost Engineers (AACE)
- American Association for Cost Engineers International (AACEI)
- Member of the Society of Surveying Technicians (MSST) affiliated to the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors – London , England
- Paralegal Association of Florida (PAF)
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Florida Engineering Society
- Water Environment Federation
- American Water Works Association
- American Public Works Association
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying
- North American Society for Trenchless Technology
- Southeast Society for Trenchless Technology
- Registered Professional Engineer,
- State of Florida
- State of Ohio
- State of North Carolina
- State of South Carolina
- Registered Professional Surveyor
- State of Ohio
- Bachelor Degree in Project Management, University of Chelsea, England
- Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying, Trent Polytechnic, Nottingham, England
- HNC and ONC in Building Construction, Barnsley College of Technology, England
- Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member of Society of Construction Law
- We also have an Active Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance.