International Construction Consultants provides extensive training at the project management level and has designed seminars and workshops tailored to meet the needs of the individual companies.
These seminars and workshops can be from a half-day to a number of days depending on the topic and the number of participants.
International Construction Consultants provides training in the following:
- Claims avoidance and mitigation
- Claims preparation
- Project Cost Value Reconciliation
- CPM baseline scheduling
- Effective documentation
- Preparation of contract documentation and how to use it
- Productivity analysis
- Change order management and negotiation
- Pre-contract documentation
- Delay analysis
- Support documentation for requests for extensions of time
Who should attend?
- Main Contractors
- Trade Contractors
- Architect and Engineers
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Cost Engineers
- Contract Administrators
- Corporate Counsel
- General Counsel
If our seminars and workshops are of interest to you please Contact Us to plan and schedule your training sessions.